- MUSEUM OF MODERN ART (New York) - "The Family of Man"
- MUSEUM OF MODERN ART - (New York) – "Seventy Photographers Look at New York" (November 1957 - March 1958)
- LIMELIGHT GALLERY (New York)
- WALKER ART CENTER (Minneapolis, MN)
- WASHINGTON IRVING GALLER (New York)
- OLIVER WOLCOTT LIBRARY (Litchfield, CT)
- NATIONAL ARTS CLUB (New York)
- WASHINGTON ART ASSOCIATION (Washington, CT)
- NEWTS GALLERY (Bantam, CT) - "The Focused Eye"
- THE TRERMINI GALLERY AT THE HOTCHKISS SCHOOL (Lakeville, CT) - "Raymond Jacobs Rediscovered" a retrospective curated by Eleanor Jacobs and Robert Haiko, Director of The Tremaine Gallery (April 1 - 30)
2007 - 2009
- APERTURE GALLERY – "LISETTE MODEL and Her Successors."
- The show traveled to Presentation House, North Vancouver, BC Canada, Museo di Roma in Trastevere (Rome, Italy), Galleria Carla Sozzani (Milan, Italy), and Mount Holyoke College Art Museum (South Hadley, MA)
- LITCHFIELD HISTORIC SOCIETY (Litchfield, CT) - A full retrospective (April - July)
- LITCHFIELD HISTORIC SOCIETY (Litchfield, CT) - Jazz (July - November)
MUSEUM OF MODERN ART – New York City
WALKER ART CENTER– Minneapolis, MN
P.T. BARNUM MUSEUM – Bridgeport, CT
Raymond Jacobs' photographs are also held in numerous Private Collections.